Saturday, April 05, 2008

Pictures - 2












The famous R & R duo -- perfect combination of hard work and fun

Rick, with some serious flashlight for work in the dark

Not a good picture, but I tried -- first night in Bangui, with a little storm to cool off the morning
In case you are all wondering -- Rob didn't really eat the baby chicken. He and Rick were just having fun. They wanted me to put a caption under the picture: "fresh chicken," but I decided against it. There is also another picture of the chickens with the mother hen, but I decided not to put that on either. As you can tell, these guys know how to have fun, but they are hard working guys too.
Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade
itrindade@woostergrace.org



6 comments:

Pastor Daron said...

Praise the Lord for progress. I am concerned for Beth. I trust God will provide her with a good nights rest tonight. I will try to check on her family today at church. Pastor Steve and Pastor Dave Marksbury will preach the Gospel today. We love you all. Thanks for the pictures. I'd like to see a picture of Tim Harley.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that everyone is having a good time there and that the Lord has been good to everyone! I will be praying for everyone! Also I hope that Beth gets to feeling better! We miss you and love you dad. Can't wait til you all come home! -Brittany Ratzel-

Anonymous said...

Tim and Jeana,

New Horizon's did not forget about you all this morning and we pray you get your luggage and that your work progresses well. We look forward to having you back and informing us of your time there in CAR. I have enjoyed the blog!

Anonymous said...

Rob,
We were glad to see the pictures from Africa. We hope you're feeling better.We're praying for you each day. May God bless you all & supply all your needs to complete your work for this trip. We love & miss you Rob.
Mom

Laura G. said...

Hey All-
Thanks for the pcitures! So glad you are there and starting to get into the projects and work the Lord has for you. Beth, I have been praying for your health and sleep as have many others. Press on and enjoy the blessings of being there. Rob, have you found my little girl yet? I just went to a fundraiser for a couple from my church tonite on adopting from Ethiopia. It totally made me think of Shan-sey-la (i know that's spelled wrong). Ivanildo hope teaching is going well. And how is the electricty and cooking in the kitchen Jeana?:)

Mills Family said...

Beautiful photos! I can only imagine the fun you are having with the R&R duo... but they sure do know how to work along with the fun! Praying for you all! Praying for God's protection and leading, as well as his comfort as you are away from home! We love you all!