Friday, January 20, 2012

Team is home!

The team is back in Wooster!

I praise God for their safe return. May God help them adjust to our time zone and to work through the culture shock of what has happened while they were away.

Please keep them in prayer for the next week as they recalibrate their lives to life back home. It's not easy to encounter a BIG world, to expand your vision, and then to resume life as it was. Life will be different now. May the Lord be praised with their new commitments to develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.

A couple comments/and pictures from FB from the team:

"Back home safe and sound, praise God for such an awesome opportunity and great time with the 2012 Team Hope Asia Trip! Missing my new friends in Cambodia & Thailand... ready to sleep in my nice warm bed =)  Thank you for all who prayed for me on my trip it was greatly appreciated! The Lord was able to do many awesome things threw our team (Carlin Tiano)."

"Great, not only am i in cleveland with sandals on and it's snowing, I just realized i left my jacket in Korea (RAD)."

Steve Knight changed his profile picture.


1 comment:

Tatuu said...

Awesome! When will you come to Kenya?