Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hello everyone,

We spent the day in Siem Reap. I am sitting at the hotel lobby, having just finished a meeting, and am trying to gather up courage to get up the six flights of stairs to go to my room. I have fallen asleep white typing at least two times. Everybody else is in their room. They are exhausted. Pray for a good night's rest, and our long six-hour bus trip to Phnom Penh tomorrow. We're are tired but thankful; healthy but not without the occasional stomach blues.

Keep praying!

Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade

4 comments:

Matt Carter said...

Sorry that I'm just now commenting... But I'm so excited for you all! Especially those of you who are there for the first time. Its so cool to read your stories bc it takes me right back and makes me a little jealous I'm not there with you. You will all come back changed for the better. I prayed for you all this morning... That God continues to do great things in and through you and that you all stay healthy through the end!

Pastor Daron said...

May God provide rest while all sleeps. The long ride to PP is hard on the backside. So may you be able to adjust often. :)

We prayed for you all at staff meeting this morning, about 9pm your time. May the Lord be your strength and guide.

Sarah said...

Praying for you all and thinking of you often! Wishing I was there! May you get the rest you need and have a blessed rest of the trip!

Anonymous said...

So glad you all followed God's prodding to go on this trip. I have been praying for all of you to be healthy and open to what the Lord has in store for you.Hug on those children for all of us who were not able to be with you all!!
Blessings! Pat Knight