Sunday, April 11, 2010

The "Sea" of Galillee

Hello everyone,

Just a quick shout to say that we arrived safely at Tiberias this afternoon. As I write this, I am sitting in my hotel room with the Sea of Galilee staring right in front of me. Needless to say, it is simply overwhelming just to be here.

I will try to say more later but need to leave soon to go to supper now. We also have a full day tomorrow, starting with a wake up call at 6:30 a.m. I appreciate your prayers. Everyone is doing much better now. We are all more than a little weary of bodies but our souls are being refreshed and our hearts are being renewed for His service.

Thanks for your prayers and do post comments. I intend to share them with the group in the next couple of days.

Later,

Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade
itrindade@woostergrace.org

No comments: