Monday, April 05, 2010

Greenhouse Blogging

The sun is setting over New York City and we are awaiting our flight to Cairo leaving around 9:30 tonight. I wanted to ask everyone to pray for Pastor Bob, as he is fighting some kind of a bug. Obviously, we want for him to be 100%.

Flying to NYC was fun, except that the super nice stewardess kept saying we were going to Cincinnati. Later we found out that's where she lives and she is just anxious to get home. She told me she had spent a whole summer in Israel in the 70's as part of an archaeological dig. She said it was a life time experience. I am sure it will be the same for us, dig or no dig. ..

Right now I am ready to move away from this area close to gate 14, the only area where wireless is free. We are right next to these big glass windows, from where I took this picture, and the effect is truly that of a greenhouse. Bob has already bailed on me and escaped to more agreeable climates. Surely, global warming has arrived in NYC.

Later and please keep praying!


Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade
itrindade@woostergrace.org

1 comment:

Jillian Moomaw said...

Praying for safe travels for all!!

Have fun, Grandpa. :)