Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Help is (Hopefully) On the Way

Hello everyone:

I got an e-mail from Faye Hocking today. Here is what she said:

"Hi, I talked to Jim on skype this afternoon and he's going to try to get a sat phone up to your team. Jim's team just got to bangui yesterday from out in Pygmy country. Their blogspot is wlafrica.blogspot.com. It's been interesting reading two team's blogspots simultaneously. God bless you and thanks for sending the team out! Faye."

Later she told me that Jim was thinking about sending a driver from Bangui to Pama with a sattelite phone. So I am praying and hoping that we will have some connection in the next day. Please, pray with me.

I did check the blog Faye mentioned about. It is a team from Winona Lake GBC and they have some beautiful pictures there from Bayanga, Pygmy country, where our team went last year. I hope you take the time to check out their blog.

Pastor Ivanildo Trindade
PS.: Faye is Jim Hocking's wife. Jim is the Executive Director of ICDI, the organization we are partnering with.

No comments: