Monday, May 11, 2009

Home

Good ... Well - I'm not sure if it's morning or evening!

I'm sitting in the LA airport waiting for the flight back to Cleveland! I'm exhausted but my heart is full of gratitude for what God has accomplished on this trip.

Our final night in Thailand featured another visit to the orphan homes where we played, worshipped, hugged, talked and enjoyed the love of the children and staff. No words can describe that experience! The worship of the children at their evening chapel was so rich!! Two little girls just kept hugging me as our team prepared to leave ... once again... I was deeply touched.
The evening concluded with a dinner to honor Tutu, the AH country director in Thailand. We said our final good-byes for our 30+ hour trip home!

God has answered your prayers! Thanks so much! I wish I could tell you the impact this trip has had in my life! God knows ... and thanks so much for praying!

Yours Because HIS,

Pastor Bob

No comments: