Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Losing the Front Row

On our first (and only) night at Wiang Pa Pao, where Grace Place, Thailand is we had worship with the children and the staff there. It was getting late and the children were already tired of a full day of activities. I gave a little meditation and even before I started speaking some of the smaller children were already falling asleep (while sitting). It was kind of cute to watch that. Anyway, I have had people fall asleep during some of my sermons but this broke all my previous record -- at the end I lost almost the entire front row! At the end of our time we helped carry some of the kids back to the home while the older ones enjoyed a hearty snack -- hot dogs!

Jeana, helping one of the "stray ones"
Tutu, AH Director in Thailand, holding another sleepy one
RAD, trying to stay awake himself (actualy I think he was playing with the kids)
Kids enjoying their snack before bed time
Faa, holding a good portion of the front row
Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade
itrindade@woostergrace.org

No comments: