Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Update from Tim Harley in Central African Republic

Hello everyone, I probably should not complain about the extremely hot day today cause I saw pictures from Wooster area with snow again. I am glad it is spring!

Not too much excitement today, just kept working on projects. I think we are making progress. Things usually take longer here and supplies are very expensive, welcome to the CAR! Perseverance, patience, and creativity are important characteristics for working here.

Thank you for your prayers, our driver, Gerard, gives Jim the news from the previous night every morning as we drive from the Mission to the office. There is still some fighting going on but it seems isolated to certain neighborhoods thankfully which are far from us.

So since I don't have much to say tonight, I sent a couple videos (Jeana posted one yesterday) so you can ride in the front seat of the truck with me and see a little of the street activities as we drive.

No comments: