Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No One Sings Like This...

One of the reasons I love going to Asia is that when I get there I witness some of the purest, unadulterated, "raw" kind of worship anywhere on this planet. And it appears to me that every time I come these children have ratchet up their volume, devotion, expression and overall experience by a couple of notches. They sing their hearts out, they are not embarrassed in the presence of strangers -- for them worship is a body and soul experience and they give themselves totally to it. You will see what I mean when you see the two clips below. FERVOR. That is the word that comes to mind. And I have to confess, the only other times when I have felt kind of like this free to worship, is when I am in Macapa, northern Brazil, worshipping with the folks in the church where I grew up, but even then it is not as on fire as when these children open their little diaphragms and let it loose. I can only imagine how God smiles broadly at these precious ones when they enter into His presence with songs. (By the way, see if you can pick out the word for "Jesus" repeated a couple of times in one of the videos).   



Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh, that gives me chills...in a good way!!!

Holly