Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Go into all the world

Wooster Grace values outreach. I get to go to Cambodia this time.  I praise God for a church that seeks to reach the world for Christ.

I also praise God for churches and individuals who partner together to serve our international staff.  I praise God for Pataskala GBC and the team from there who created, distributed, and compiled the English lessons for us. I thank God for Ashland GBC for mobilizing a team to teach first aid. I glorify God for Falene and Grace who get to go with us to teach English. I honor the Lord for Simon and Brandon who will join us from Orange County Grace (CA).  Together Everyone Achieves More--TEAM!

As I quickly jot a few things down, please pray for stamina in travels, safety where we go, strength to serve in the Lord, and unity despite the spiritual challenges (Eph 6:10-12).  Please also look out for my family as i am away.  In the words of Rodgers and Hammerstein, "so long, far well, auf wiedersehen, goodbye."  :)

No comments: