Saturday, March 20, 2010

On the road again...on the muddy roads again

Berberati or bust!

Today we traveled from Bangui to Berberati which took  us 13 hrs.  We are all glad to be here but we are all wiped out from the trip.  The roads were very ruff which is normal but bouncing around for that many hours is a work out.  Before we left Bangui we finished up a couple projects at the orphan care center.  Bruce took the opportunity to set up a teeter toter for a couple of the orphan kids.  They giggled as they played.

We will remain here until Wed. morning so we hope to work here in the ICDI shop fixing trucks and what ever else Jim needs us to do.  I know we are all ready to get our hands dirty. 

Thanks again for your prayers!!

Tim

2 comments:

SPIES said...

Dear Tim:

I was out of commission for a few days, thus did not read your posts. I got caught up today. What a joy to read of your exploits. Really, God's exploits through you. Our God is a friend of those who have no voice and He is using you to give them hope. I praise God for each one of you. Be safe and keep serving! Pastor Ivanildo Trindade.

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys have been busy. It is hard for me to read the blog and look at all the awesome pictures w/out tears. Oh how I wish I was there,but I am there in my thoughts and prayers. It's really neat how at the oddest times in my day God put you guys on my mind.Praying for continued strength and health for all of you and that your impact for the Lord will be seen and felt forever. Rick if you see that one girl who hit me with the soccer ball pinch her in the arm for me.LOL

Rob Miller