Sunday, July 24, 2011

blog entry from Harley kids

Hey this is Val! The kids were completly awesome! It was so hard to leave them after only spending 3 days with them. I didn't relize how hard it would actually be. The love they give you is enough to last forever and the amount of hugs too :) Ive totally fallen in love with all the kids, we just left Battambang and I already can't wait to go back to the kids! I'm really excited to get to the Thailand so I can play and get to know the kids there as well! By far this is the best trip I have ever been on. The food here is umm lets just say interesting :) We've had a few nights of eating American food so we got to take a little break.
 
This is Zac writing now. Once I met the Grace Place Battambang children, I immediately became attached to them. They were all so loving kind. They gave us massages every time we came. It was incredible the amount of love these orphans showed us. When it was time to leave, they all started crying and hugging us for a long time. It was so sad to see them all crying. But there are more kids to see in Thailand and I can't wait.
 
 

No comments: