Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Breakfast is ready..."

The ladies are being served their breakfast first here this morning. We praise God for a safe, uneventful trip.

The students and adults traveled without complaint. We exalt the Lord for lives seeking to live by the Holy Spirit.

Today we depart to help Christian Service Mission on a couple of projects. The guys are lining up after the ladies so I better get in line too. I'll need my nourishment for the day of hard work ahead.

Please pray for our team to deny ourselves, to take up the cross of Christ, and to follow Jesus today. May God the Holy Spirit fill us to do His work today.

You can see some pictures and a few videos from the trip down to AL by following my facebook page. When you see a twitter post on facebook, click the link to view pictures and/or video.  You can follow me on twitter @daronbutler. Direct message me. I will not be able to reply otherwise.  I will try to post pics and/or videos on this blog too as I have time.

Again, we praise God for His heart for mission and outreach that can send us to minister for the Lord this week. May the God of all creation be praised.

1 comment:

robes ed hardy said...

wow,so nice ,thanks