Friday, June 26, 2009

More Pictures from our Team






Today, Friday, June 26, I didn't receive any new e-mail from the team. But I did talk to both Tim and Valerie Harley, who spoke to Zac and Jeana via Skype. Zac is still under the weather but everyone else is doing just fine.

They spent the day with the orphan kids and the kids sang and danced for them. Valerie said that the kids laughed a lot as they saw Zac join them in the dance. Apparently Zac is not too sick to pass up an opportunity to show his "moves" to the orphan kids.
Here are some of the pictures I got from Jeana yesterday. They are of Zac and Barb standing in front of the oldest tree in France, Heidi in front of Notre Dame, the new guest house belonging to ICDI where they are staying and a picture of the team that was taking just after we prayed witht them on the church parking lot as they were headed to Cleveland Hopkins.

Keep praying for the team please. I will post things here as soon after I receive them as possible.

Pastor Ivanildo C. Trindade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the report- I just can't wait to hear more about the children. I am overwhelmed with emotion when I think about the team seeing and maybe hugging "my" girl Roda. Praise God for His answer to our prayers with the luggage. Praying for continued blessings- for His glory!!
Love you all.
Michelle